From October 23 to October 25, 2015 we ran an excellent Patriot Boot Camp in Detroit, Michigan.
The Detroit Patriot Boot Camp yielded some impressive results, and that impact can be summed up with the following metrics:
- 41 military Veterans/spouses participated
- 35 unique startup companies were represented
- 27 presenters shared their expertise
- 44 mentors volunteered their time
- 261 organized mentor sessions were convened
- 6,525 minutes of professional mentoring were delivered
Patriot Boot Camp Detroit was made possible by support from these sponsors!
Professional photos of the Detroit event were taken by Steve King of a2imaging.com.
Below is a sampling of the awesome feedback the event received on Twitter.
— Ted Serbinski (@tedserbinski) October 25, 2015
— feature (@feature23) October 25, 2015
— The Bunker Labs JAX (@TheBunkerJAX) October 26, 2015
— John Hrivnak (@JohnHriv) October 26, 2015
— Cameron Smith (@cameronleesmith) October 25, 2015