The early application deadline for the New York City Patriot Boot Camp event closed on Friday, March 6, 2015. We have reviewed all of the applications we received before the cutoff date and accepted 40 participants.
- Is the applicant developing an idea or building a scalable technology company?
- Does the applicant have genuine interest in technology entrepreneurship?
- Does the applicant show a commitment to creating a startup?
- Is the applicant taking steps to mature an idea into a company by actively iterating on a product or service in the market or scaling a technology business?
- Is the applicant willing to learn and open to feedback?
Finally, we assess if PBC can benefit an applicant’s entrepreneurial endeavors. For instance, if a company has already raised a Series A round of funding, the business is likely beyond the stage where PBC can add significant value.
We are accepting applications through the final application deadline on Thursday, March 19, 2015. Apply now!
We hope to see you in New York!